Place an order to try-on samples of your creations at home.
How to order:
- Select up to two of your designs
- Take and fill in your measurements
- Complete order and pay £150 deposit (this will be deducted from your final purchase, should you choose to complete your dress with us)
A samples Prim Pack contains:
- Samples of up to two of your chosen silhouettes — in separates (so you can mix and match the bodices and skirts!)
- Fabric swatches
- A pre-addressed, postage paid pouch to send the samples back to us
When the Prim Pack arrives:
- Book a video chat with an expert Prim & Clover Bridal Stylist
- Try-on samples for three days (let us know if you need more time)
- Choose a silhouette (and decide if you want it as separates or a gown)
- Choose your preferred fabric(s)
- Log back in to your Prim & Clover account to complete your order
YAY… Let’s celebrate!
We think choosing your final silhouette is the perfect opportunity to have a party! You will have three days to try your samples on, so when you are ready to place your order, make sure to alert your squad and chill some bubbles, because it’s time to celebrate deciding which silhouette is ‘the one’. Want a pro to assist you? Not a bother! Just schedule an appointment for a video chat with one of our Bridal Stylists, who will coordinate a time with you for while you have the samples. Don’t forget to check out our Pinterest board for some party inspiration and ideas.
The samples didn’t quite fit, what should I do?
The samples are meant to fit the measurements you’ve given us. If something is off, contact us right away, so we can discuss the fit issues you are having. If need be, we will send you additional samples to get everything just right.
What do I need to do next?
Don’t forget to log back in to your account to finalise your order! We need to know which fabrics you’ve chosen and whether you’d like your garment as separates or a dress. Once we have all the final details, you can sit back and relax…in a few short weeks your Clover Pack will arrive containing your beautiful dress or separates in the fabric you’ve chosen, along with care instructions and loads of lovely goodies.
When can I expect my final wedding dress to arrive?
Once your order is complete, your final pattern is created and our artisan seamstresses begin work on it straightaway. Because we produce everything at our London studio, you can expect your final dress or separates to arrive in about four to ten week’s time. We are happy, however, to adhere to your timeline, so let us know if ours doesn’t work for you. Throughout the process, you will receive regular email updates. Alternatively, you can log into your account to check the status of your order at any time. The journey of your garment, as it goes through production, is displayed every step of the way.
Eeek…I still have questions…or a special request…who can I chat to??
Our Bridal Stylists are standing by to help you every step of the way! Contact us to set up a video chat or call, to go over any special requests or questions you might have.
We look forward to creating your custom, dream wedding dress!